Emerge is a well known provider of Graduate Development Programmes. We are currently delivering development to over 350 graduates per annum and have been for the last five years.
We achieve outstanding feedback from the graduates themselves and form lasting relationships with a number of them. This has enabled us to track their career development, and many have gone on to achieve fast track promotions.
Given the current economic climate we realise how important it is to our clients to see a tangible return on their investment into their graduate population. Our innovative design and delivery ensures that the performance and potential of the graduate is fully realised. We help our clients to identify meaningful measures of success relevant to their bottom line. If you are looking to retain the best of your graduate intake and would like to explore how to transform their contribution to you organisation contact us for an exploratory discussion.
Each of our Graduate Development Programmes is designed to meet the organisation’s requirements and culture, however, we would expect a programme to include at least some, or all of the following:
- Taking personal responsibility for your development
- Visioning and active planning for you career
- Developing assertiveness in the workplace
- Increasing self-awareness
- Increasing personal impact
- Developing workplace communication skills
- Developing successful working relationships
- Giving effective feedback to your manager
- Team roles and team development
- Increasing business awareness
- Increasing company knowledge
We tend to take a modular approach over the course of six months to a year. There are interim activities and research projects to deliver to ensure transfer of learning between modules. We ensure the graduate’s line manager is fully engaged and aware of how to be organisationally ready to maximise the enhanced contribution our Graduates can make to their function.
To find out more about our range of services contact us today.Contact Us